Saturday, May 5, 2012

How can I be a punk boy?

I'm 15,boy.Can you give me a make over by telling how a punk should be in terms of hair,shirt,accessories,etc.



How can I be a punk boy?

black clothes, spikes, wacky highlights as in red, green, orange, bracelets and necklaces with those horns on it, and if u wanna be a REAL punk, dont be very social.



How can I be a punk boy?

dont be an ahole.



How can I be a punk boy?

buy some girl pants lol



How can I be a punk boy?

deoends on how PUNK u wanna be. remember in 70's , it was all about being what u wanted to be and doing what u wanted



How can I be a punk boy?

dark hair with bleached strikes-optional



small shirts



fitted jeans



and as for accessories just chains, armbands n whatever tiickles ur fancy!



How can I be a punk boy?

let's rethink this



do you REALLY want to be one?



i rkn punk is a really personal style, so it's lost by the fact you're asking randoms for help



i would go black chucks, fitted jeans, a band shirt (fitted), dirty hair



hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment