Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teal Flower?

Hey, my cousin's wedding is coming up (NEXT WEEK) and I want to put a flower in my hair. Her colors are teal and like a lime green (celadon to be more specific). Anyone know of a flower that I can put in my hair? I'm down for a silk hair flower accessory also (you know, so that it won't wilt).



Teal Flower?

white would be fine, or you could go to a flower shop and ask them to dye a flower for you, a lily or an orchid would be pretty, the orchid is probably less likely to wilt so I would go with that.



Teal Flower?

um u coul use a sunflower or ten of them in lime green or teal Report It



Teal Flower?

u Report It



Teal Flower?

A light pink or magenta flower is sooo cute! Or! A bright orange!!! NOT NEON!



Good Luck!



Teal Flower?

No matter what the colors of the wedding are, do white or light pink



Teal Flower?

A white tiger lily or a white lily would probably be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment