Monday, May 7, 2012

Ok I have some 8th grade grad dress ideas!!?

I'm halfway through seventh grade and I am starting to find stuff for my eighth grade grad dress ideas. Me and my best friend planned on buying a dress from goodwill and then designing it our own way. I was wondering if you had any ideas of what would be a cool idea to wear to it. Links are much appreciated. I have red hair, am 5'0", and pretty fair skin. So if you could please show me some cute designs I would love that. Oh, and here is an idea of what kind of style I like.



http://www.dresses.com/order/1138.html



Thank you and please no rude comments. I know it may be weird to start this early but with the fact that we're making them I want to be ready. So thank you!!!



Also, any cute hair styles or accessories and stuff like that would be cool so thank you!!!



Ok I have some 8th grade grad dress ideas!!?

The dress is stunning except that colour wouldnt suit your red hair. How about that type of design but in black, with a cream wrap? You could dress it up with some lovely jewellery and some black and cream heels. Do you have long hair? If you are looking for a sophisticated look then maybe wear your hair up or maybe even curl your hair and have spirals. That would look stunning with that dress!!



x



x



Ok I have some 8th grade grad dress ideas!!?

the dress is tacky .. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment