Monday, May 7, 2012

What is the perfect look to go on a date?

For my date I want to look perfect, not too severe but not too casual. I am not positive about what we are doing I know we are getting something to eat and then going a movie. I am really nervous and want to look perfect! If anyone could tell me what makeup, hair, clothes, and accessories would look nice... please help me! I have hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, and really light skin, I am 5'5" (I wear mostly smalls or mediums in clothes)



What is the perfect look to go on a date?

Here is the deal: Don't wear something unexpected or that is weird and not normal and can sometimes make your date uncomfortable



So wear whatever tops you like to wear and some nice jeans or pants, even a skirt if it isn't to over the top, go to like aeropostale, american eagle, and maybe even pacsun and you can find some good tops and jeans or skirts to wear.



For accessories don't wear to much fancy and expensive stuff unless there is like a necklace that you treasure, your don't really have to wear too many accessories just things that make you, you



For your hair either wear it down straight, in a simple ponytail, or in a loose braid, What I do is start with it down and bring a hair thing with me and put my hair up later.



Makeup: Go really light only a little concealer where needed, a tiny amount of blush (maybelline expert wear blush in natural rose) and a little light lip gloss (usually clear is just fine like maybelline shiny-licous in berry-clear)



And by the way- don't wear a plumper because IF you do any kissing it rubs off on him and usually hurts him



Hope this helped and if you need any more help feel free to email me



What is the perfect look to go on a date?

I'd wear ballet flats %26amp; jeans. You could also check out seventeen.com. They have great ideas. Good luck



What is the perfect look to go on a date?

-A fancy tank top



-Shimmer eye shadow (gold/ puple works best at night)



-A pretty skirt



-A light colored lip PLUMPER



-Straighten you hair



-A warm shade of blush



-A extra special broche



Good Luck!!



What is the perfect look to go on a date?

you should wear a dressy top with jeans, beads and earrings that match with the top. and some cute flats, or pointy flats. you can wear your hair down, and straightened. and try not to overdo your makeup just make it look natural :)



What is the perfect look to go on a date?

If you don't have a "set style" like a lot of girls do now-a-days... then I'd say, definitely be yourself and original, choose some of your more "unique" clothes to wear to show your personality to your date... he'll be glad you're not one of the clones!!



p.s.- accessories are the key to making an outfit complete :)



Much Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment