Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need a hairstyle that i can do everyday?

i have layered hair the longest lair is too my shoulders and the other lair is to my earlobe, i have side bangs that can go up what can i do that is different but not too hard



i go to a catholic high school school so i have a uniform i can't wear a lots of accessories in my hair and i can only wear thin headbands



I need a hairstyle that i can do everyday?

u can like put it in a hump in the front. and put the rest in a tight nice side pony tail. Then u can get a friend to twist the front and get the back in curls. Then u can like brush your hair to one side and put like three or four bobby pins in it to hold it to the side, and curl it u would look fabulous. And another one u could do is put ur hair in a hump and get a friend to do twist on the sides and put ur hair in a donut in the back. real professional.. Need more help i will be glad to help u email me at:: mztoocute@tmail.com i will be more than glad to help u girl. I do hair and know how to hook it up



I need a hairstyle that i can do everyday?

you could always just wear it down.



or.



you could pin back different pieces of hair with bobby pins. but maybe cool colored ones? i dont know if youd be allowed to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment