Monday, May 7, 2012

What to wear to the part Saturday? (see details)?

Okay! My closet is full and my head is spinning! This Saturday is the last big party for quite some time and i need two fabulous outfits to get everybody's attention. One outfit has to be trendy and the other has to be a sexy, nightclub-like outfit. It's a casual party like always and everyone seems to have something to wear except me. My closet is pretty darn full and i should be able to find something with your help...



...Do you have any GENERAL suggestions?



(make-up, accessories, and hair would be greatly appreciated too!)



What to wear to the part Saturday? (see details)?

Honestly,



I get the most attention anywhere when I where one of my 50s inspired dresses.



Anything with the colors red, black, and/or white. Last weekend I wore my Forever 21 red and white polka-dot dress with cinched in waist, circle skirt down to about my knees, lots of cleavage.



I took off the cloth belt that came with it. Added a semi-wide black belt. Back seam hose, tall black pumps.



Did my hair in lots of curls and added a pearl necklace.



I got told I looked like a 50s pinup model.



Seriously, take it back to the age of glamour. Look up some 50s pinups like Marilyn Monroe for some tips.



Trust me, no one will look like it. You'll be the best dressed one there.



What to wear to the part Saturday? (see details)?

I recommend you skirt.Or short dress.But the most important is to bring with you your good mood.You will be a star if you dance,smile,joke-that is what everyone will remember from you,not your dress.So go to have fun,don't worry everything will be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment