Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I dress more like a skater, and Im trying to "glam up" so to speak. How do I go about doin

Where are good places to shop, things to get, hair cuts and styles, accessories, make-up tips, etc? I want to surprise my husband when he comes home from Iraq with a new look :)



I dress more like a skater, and Im trying to "glam up" so to speak. How do I go about doing that?

Nordstrom



Icing



Adidas



Armani exchange



Guess



Macy's



Bakers



Burlington



I dress more like a skater, and Im trying to "glam up" so to speak. How do I go about doing that?

Macy's



Nordstorms



and other places



icing by claires



I dress more like a skater, and Im trying to "glam up" so to speak. How do I go about doing that?

aww thats awful...



but if you really wanna glam up go copy a scene kid...



whatever happened to a raw subculture?

No comments:

Post a Comment