Monday, May 7, 2012

What should I wear with this black, over-sized tee?

I'm going to a party in a couple of nights and I need a few suggestions. Keep in mind there will be a lot of DANCING!!



I know I want to wear my new over-sized tee.



--%26gt; http://i20.tinypic.com/r1g0gi.jpg %26lt;--



But what should I wear with it?



I have really long hair. How should I have my hair?



And. What accessories should I wear?



One last thing. Should I just wear thongs? Or my black, ballet flats?



What should I wear with this black, over-sized tee?

maybe you should wear a pair of comfy jeans and ballet flats.



I LOVE ballet flats. they go with mostly everything or you can wear a cute skirt. you should have you hair In maybe a bun or just curl it just make sure you are comfy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment