Monday, May 7, 2012

I need new style, really bad.?

I dressed really nerdy in highschool, and when I graduated I asked my friends to help me find a new style. It turned out to be a frankenstain of all there styles put togethor. None of em seemed to fit me, and the combination was no better. I really want a new style. I'm talking hair, clothes, and accessories.



Caucasian



6'1"



140lbs



Light brown hair



Lanky/Athletic



Wear Glasses



Was thinking about piercing my left ear and getting a tattoo



If you are really ineterested in helping me, i can supply pictures.



I need new style, really bad.?

It does depend on how old you are. What music do you listen do plays a part of who you are and so does the clothes you wear.



I need new style, really bad.?

Remember Kip from Napoleon Dynamite? Try that out.



I need new style, really bad.?

contacts can make a big difference in a lot of people. what kind of look are you going for? just something not 'nerdy'? try growing your hair out, wear t-shirts with baggy jeans instead of button up shirts. or, if you want the button up shirts, try jeans that fit your frame better and try tucking the shirt in and use a belt. little things can make a big difference in your appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment