Monday, May 7, 2012

I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

I am going into 7th grade yata yata, but I want to look cute. Problem is that we have a uniform(either black or yellow emblemed polo shirt with khaki pants, and khaki skirts). If I wear a skirt, it looks really ugly because it is really long. Mainly all I need are tips and stuff for hair, face, and accessories.......can you help........PLEASE!!!



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

get a lot of accessories: cute bracelets, necklaces, earings, and handbags ;]



also, you can layer your polos and pop the color, it looks good.



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

soo this lauren wants to look cute..hahah omfg wen shes at skool she acts like she thinks she is not caring or acts kinda weird and by da way i knoe yu hahaha Report It



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

you're in 7th grade. Go to school to learn... school is not a catwalk for kids your age. Enjoy your youth and stop worrying about what other people think and trying to look "CUTE".



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

Look cute by being confident and being yourself. Don't copy anyone else's style.



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

Accessories is about all but you are so on the wrong site find a teen site but if you have a uniform then you can't do much I wore them for 6 yrs.



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

im going to 7th grade too! r u nervous?



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

if it is allowed, buy and wear some cute shoes. high heels are good, but kitten heels and flats can look really good, too.



i don't know what kind of hair you have, but make sure to get a haircut that you like. layers are always nice and side swept bangs are in right now, but a little overdone.



for your face, clear skin is the key. pimples may not affect you yet, but they most likely will at some point.



as for makeup, keep it light. you're only like 12 or 13, so don't over do it. light pink eye shadow, a little mascara, and some lip gloss should be enough.



for accessories, it's hard to say. i don't know if you have your ears pierced or what your style is, but ear rings as well as necklaces and bracelets are always cute. bright beaded accessories are my favorite.



good luck.



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

The very idea of forced conformity (school uniforms) is abhorrent. I can't imagine why your parents would willingly send you to such a place unless that's (sadly) the only option where you live.



Anyway, it's not about looking "cute." Just be nice to the other students and you will probably attract a lot of friends.



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

yepppp.. i think i can help. i'm majoring in fashionnn =]



for hair...



blow it out nicely, so it's straight.. you can use a straightener once in a while.. but not too much, it totally KILLS your hair.. you'll regret it. try side bangs.. they look adorable with straight hair. if you have curly hair, wear it part up with a clip. also, you can wear a low ponytail.. if you have straight hair, wear the side bangs with the low ponytail.. if you have curly, clip the flyaways back. also, just wear a regular ponytail sometimes if it's hot. you can also wear a thick black or white headband.. they look adorable with side bangs.



for face..



this is probably the time you'll start having acne.. if you do already... use this.. or still use this to prevent it early.. neutrogena oil free acne foam wash.. it's great!! my skin is soo clear! also, you can try these acne pads.. neutrogena raipd clear.. they work really well if you have a zit or something. if you want to wear makeup, don't overdo it. you're still young.. just maybe a little light brown eyeliner on the bottom.. not inside! it makes your eyes look bigger on the bottom.. smaller inside.. and maybe a little light pink shimmery gloss.. you'll look totally cute.



for accessories..



bracelets: try charmer bracelets.. they are six silver bracelets that come in a pack.. with little hearts dangling... they're very in. also, nice gold bangle bracelets are also in. beads are very big now.. so anything you think looks cute, and matches that's beaded is great. same thing goes for necklaces. try some beaded ones. i love the chunky beaded necklaces. they're really cute and in. also, try some huge white rimmed sunglasses. maybe like on your head during class, and on outside.



paint your nails light pink =] that's extra cute.. pale pink.. i don't know if you know the brand nail polish.. "essie".. if you do, try FIGI, or SPAGHETTI STRAP. i loveee those colors!!



good luck in 7th grade!!! you'll look awesome!



if you have any questions, just ask!



xox- manda



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

It depends on what you school allows. At my school a lot of people wore big earrings. But you shouldn't worry to much every ones probably thinking the same thing especially if they have to wear the same thin



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

Try to find an style that you like, even when you use an uniform you always can get your own personality. I will use bead bracelets of soft colors if you want to be sweet or brilliant colors if you want to be a fun girl.



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

ewwww......uniform.......but i will agree w/ the other accsesorize.........(if they let u)



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

I THINK YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR HAIR IN A BASIC PONYTAIL. SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO PLUS CUTE. I THINK YOU SHOULD WEAR A SIMPLE NECKLACE WITH A CROSS OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT ON IT. HOPE I HELPED YOU OUT! GOOD LUCK IN 7TH GRADE!



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

your young you always look cute



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

7th grade rocked 4 me! i jst got out of it this year going to eighth nxt year. O yeah were gunna rule the school. lol anyways you can never go wrong with cute earings like hoops and cute necklaces they have cute jewlery and accessories at american eagle, wetseal, and forever21 there jewlery is really cheap and cute at those store. And for ur face jst mascara and eyeliner will do it trust me foundation and stuff suck when you go to gym class you sweat it all off anyways lol. As for your hair do cute style like the one in my avatar where u put your hair in a ponytail and puff the middle. 7th grade will be an awesome year! the bad part is the crct and gateway if you take it therre where u live. Its really easy i passed lol. you'll look gr8 no worries and don't stress about that its 7th grade enjoy it pretty soon ur gunna go off to highschool where its work work work. wow i typed alot lol.Well hope i helped. If you need any other help jst email me:-)



I am going into 7th grade this year. HOW DO I LOOK CUTE!!?

me too except i don't have too wear uniforms, but i understand,first thing: black polo %26amp; skirt, black becuz i don't think yellow is the best thing with khaki, and black goes with any thing, so u can do a pink, a bright blue, or any bright color purse. the accessories: u can never go wrong with jewrey, for the best look i would go with two neclaces.long %26amp; short, long: pearls, shorts: something with rhinestons. just mix it up!!! the face: i bet u r a pretty girl, but if u r like me, without make-up, (we look like hell:) so if u wear make-up, play it nature.



for the eyes: if u r blue eyed (like me), go with the browns %26amp; the light blues%26amp; silvers,brown eye liner (optional) contrast with ur eye color %26amp; for the lip gloss, go simmer with no color or very little or a lip tint; for lip, light pinks.



if u don't have a a tan on ur face, go for a little brounzer.



the hair: if u have straight hair, get some layers, and some high lights or streaks (optional) wavy hair: get a wide head band and pull it back or a ribbon either way they r both cute!!! i hope this is good advice for u and if u need more email: mandangelbutter@yahoo.com! good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment