Thursday, April 26, 2012

Not able to change the avatar hair colour?

There is a small coloured box next to the accessories that i select like hair and clothes etc, but i am not able to change the colour of the hair... I cannot access anything by clicking on the coloured box...PLEASE HELP!!!



Not able to change the avatar hair colour?

Hey its very simple my dear black hair!! (Am I correct??) well do see my avtar...the hair color will be black.....in the "appearance" section where we can choose our "hairstyle" near the pictures of the desirable hairstyle small small boxes for the hair colors...u click your hair color and enjoy!!!



Well...I am Prabu...22 M Tamilnad, India....I love making friends...My Yahoo id is "timepass454"....ok friend..Take care..bye 4 now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment