Saturday, May 5, 2012

To Become A Fashion Designer,do U have 2 know how to saw?

I love fashion,make-up,hair and accessories.....



I've always had a big thing for it.



I've been wanting to become a fashion designer,but I don't know how to saw.



I've asked people if you still can become a fashion designer.



Some people tells me YES and some people tells me NO,



now,which one is it?



How can I educate myself more about fashion design and etc.?



Is there any good links for it ?



Can you please suggest any GOOD fashion design books I can buy (for new beginners)?



THANKS!



Thanks!



To Become A Fashion Designer,do U have 2 know how to saw?

The answer is yes! You do need to have a thorough knowledge about patternmaking and sewing to be a fashion designer, otherwise the designs you have are just going to remain on paper.



The basic knowledge you gain from pattern making is important even before you start sketching your designs, because you need to understand if what you are sketching can actually be created into a garment.



After your designs are complete, you still have to make them a reality and you cant do this unless you know how to cut and sew!



However, if you already know how to sketch fabulous designs and you have enough money, you could hire a pattern maker to work on all the technicalities of creating your clothes, and you could just focus on designing.



I would suggest you look through a lot of books in the fashion design section in bookstores to find books for beginers, that you are comfatable with.



Fashion Designing is extremely technical, this is ussually hidden behind all the glamour.



To Become A Fashion Designer,do U have 2 know how to saw?

yeah



u haveto know



To Become A Fashion Designer,do U have 2 know how to saw?

i m not quite sure but here is a website i found, i dont no if it comes to any help. There is probably someone you know who could teach you

No comments:

Post a Comment