Friday, April 27, 2012

Lost a princess bet ( girls only )?

ok I lost a bet too this girl at my school the bet was 4 rounds of super smash bros melee 4 rounds of halo and 4 rounds of guitar hero (medium difficulty) the won with the most wins out of 12 won if I won she would go out on a date with me but if she won I would dress as a Disney princess in public well she won. I need to where a dress gloves a wig hair accessories makeup and shoes.



ok I need too find the writ sized dress imp 14 5'8'' weight 110 pounds my shoulders are about 1 foot long my waist is about 8 inches long what is the perfect dress (by the way its Cinderella) I where a size 12 shoe and my hands are 3 and a half inches long so please help me



Lost a princess bet ( girls only )?

sounds like you're on the slim side so getting a dress to fit shouldn't be too hard - go to a thrift shop and check out the evening wear section - you're going to have to try them on (i recommend Not bringing your friends for this) ..'princess dress' could be anything as long as its girly looking - something satiny maybe?*



... shoes, hmm, dont know what to tell you there - finding shoes in your size will be hard - .. how about (since its a 1 shot deal) , 2nd hand mens dress shoes, black or white and slipons, not tieups - glue on some glitter and a bow, and voila! - pretty shoes.



You can probably get a wig at the thrift shop too, but might have to improvise on the gloves unless you have slim hands? .. if not, find anything that fits, glue on feathers or glitter to jazz them up.



A princess needs a crown - 50cent hairband from the dollar store, cut the shape from posterboard or thick paper, cover it with tin foil, add some glitter, and glue it on.



i'm suggesting thrift shops (unless you have an relative you could borrow from?) because even 2nd hand this is going to be pricey...if you have a sympathetic older sister, female friend/relative you could ask for help with the makeup end of it, or even with the shopping .. good luck



Lost a princess bet ( girls only )?

best bet is to make the costume yourself.



sad she didn't want to go out with you that much that she made you dress like a princess.



Lost a princess bet ( girls only )?

hahahahaha!!!!!



il bet you will look very pretty, dont worry



Lost a princess bet ( girls only )?

Shoes are going to be the hardest. You've got size 12 feet in men's sizes? Then you're looking for size 14 women's. I have size 11 feet in women's and I have a hard time finding shoes.



Lost a princess bet ( girls only )?

that is funny. lol it gave me a good laugh. funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment