Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

As much as I enjoy a hairy *** I gotta say chest hair is a turn off unless of course it is graying and has several gold chains tangled in it and maybe some leftover sandwich from lunch.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Dude.....its just hair.....how is that a turn off? Ive shaved my chest b4....big waste of time!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

well i have no problem is u can barely see it but if its like a jungle dont even talk to me



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Turn off!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

TURNOFF!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Turn off!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Depends on how much. Little is fine with me, but I prefer a man with little or no chest hair. It is definitely JUST hair! Mine is just an opinion...I know a lot of women who love chest hair...YUCK!!!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

I think that a lot of hair on a guy's chest is a really huge turnoff. A little is okay. The nastiest thing ever is when you can see nasty chest hair coming out of the top of a guy's shirt!!! GROSS!!!!!!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Well it depends who you are trying to impress. I am 24 and do not like chest hair. It is gross. If you were cuddling up to someone, whould you like to put your face in a nice bed of hair? BLAH! Now, the older generations, like my mom, thinks that chest hair is sexy.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

I LOVE chest hair. Especially the straight kind; sometimes the kinky stuff does look scary, like Tom Jones. I think it's gross and effeminate when guys shave their chests, especially guys who aren't good at keeping it up. Nobody needs to feel that scratchy sandpapery nonsense on bare boobs!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

I don't like it on women, it masks an attractive cleavage.



I say pull it up by the roots!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

hopefully not! at 19 i can't even grow any one my face.!!..nvm my chest!! sad. =[



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

i guess it depends on how much, if there's a little bit then its okay, but if theres so much hair that you cant see much of anything else, then its a total turn off.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

EEW!!!! turn OFF!! Chest hair is just nasty!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

turnoff unless its little and you can barely even notice it.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Depends on the women. Some like moderate hair, some like a gorilla, and some like a bald chest.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Turn on. It's very masculine. As long as it covers your chest. Guys with little patches of hair in the center of their chest look funny.



But I agree about the gold-chain thing. Gold chains in chest hair is bad. It's also bad if you flaunt it (have your shirt half-unbottoned)



I don't get the look these days....skinny boys with little to no muscle definition and no chest hair---I don't want to date a 12 year old.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

TURN OFF to the EXTREME!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

yuck!



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

It depends, really. I think it can look very sexy, but too much is not very appealing. On men of course. :)



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

To me it is a HUGE turn off...I really dislike it when a guy takes off his shirt and has hair on his chest...I like it to be smooth on their chest that way if I run my hands up and down it, my hand won't run into anything...lol.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

I dont mind either my b/f has some. dont shave it it comes back prickly then when you cuddle it hurts. Really it doesnt matter. Its natural, I like it, it makes a person, dont let it bother you. If someone is w/ you by your amount of chest hair then they have issues not you.



Chest hair.....turn off or accessory?

Depends on how much. For me a little is ok but no forset.-L

No comments:

Post a Comment