Monday, April 23, 2012

Final Fantasy X Cosplay Accessory Question?

ok, I have made Lulu's Costume from Final Fantasy X and I can even get my hair to look just like hers. My only problem is that i can not find the Hair accessories for it anywhere!! Does anyone know where I can find the Accessories she has in her hair? I checked Ebay and Amazon, but they don't seem to have it at all. I will continue to check those as they are constantly updated, but yikes!! I feel like I'm gonna run outta time before Halloween gets here! Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!



Final Fantasy X Cosplay Accessory Question?

I was looking to see where cosplayers got their hair accessories for their Lulu costumes, and most made their own. I would suggest you could do the same, and you have more than enough time if you really want to. Good luck and happy halloween!



Final Fantasy X Cosplay Accessory Question?

I dont know...there may be sites that sell Cosplay materials, google for them.



If not, then get as many pictures of this character as you can and maybe try to construct something out of construction paper, or whatever materials will look best with the materials of the outfit.



I am sorry that I couldn't be more helpful. I dont know this character at all, and I've never celebrated halloween or even put on a costume so I really can only think of making it youself. Go to dollar stores and arts/crafts stores and resell shops. You may find higher quality materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment