Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Want me to make you an outfit?

I will make anyone outfits, just tellme your....



-email



-style (punk goth preppy)



-stores you like



-stores you dont like



-where you get your shoes



-where you get accessories



-hair color



-occasion



-anything I need to know, like the colors you like and wear, and if you think I need to add anything to the oufit



Want me to make you an outfit?

last time i gave out my email i got a zillion stalkers chasing me....so no such luck....but i like t-shirts and jeans from walmart......(el cheapo)%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;me :-)



Want me to make you an outfit?

my_lipgloss_poppin@yahoo.com



preppy and fun



wet seal limited 2



wal mart



target



limited 2



brown



movie date with friends



pink



Want me to make you an outfit?

Sure, hold on.



do u really need my email? you can just message me, but whatever. my email is, x_musicxlife_x@yahoo.com



My style- I like punk, and some girlyish things to add to it too though.



Stores I like- Forever 21, Hot Topic, i've never really gone to alot of name brand stores...=[. so can u just make me an outfit out of whatever name brands u want, with the style i told you?



Store I hate- Hollister, abercrombie and Fitch



My shoes- It doesnt matter, as long as they are cute.



My accesseries- Doesn't matter, as long as they look good.



Hair Color- VERY dark brown.



Occasion- School



Stuff you need to know- My favorite color is black, and I love wearing it, but I don't want the outfit to be ALL black. NO SKULLS AND CROSSBONES. NO BALLET FLATS. but like those shoes that are kinda like flats are cool, are they lacoste shoes?is that what they are called? yeah, i like those. NO FLIPFLOPS. I don't wear too many bracelets, and I like belts..but i'm not obsessed. I love necklaces...and I don't wear earrings too often, but I WILL wear them, as long as they arent big and clingy on my ears.



BTW, I'm 5'8, and kinda curvy...with hips, and with my thighs n stuff. so can you not get an outfit from stores that are geared to only teenage girls who are small? I'm a teenager...but need different stuff. so thanks a lot!!!!!!!



Want me to make you an outfit?

sarahrcowherd@yahoo.com



not punk or goth. normal i guess?



Kohls,JCP, AE,Aeropostale,Walmart lol



Hot Topic or any other punk goth store



Payless,Kohls,Walmart,JCP



Don't wear many accessories. If I do its from Kohls



dirty blone



occasion??



I love fruity colors (orange,pink yellow) ya know.



Oh I don't wear pants, or shorts :)



Want me to make you an outfit?

cutegrl1010@yahoo.com



preppy



areo oldnavy hollister



i dont like forever 21



anywhere basically oldnavy



oldnavy



brown



everydaywhere



purse and shoes and jews



pink blue brown green ten



Want me to make you an outfit?

i dont like giving out my emial sorryy.



but i want an outfit to go with my new look:



surfer/laid back hippie.



i like ae and pacsun and stores with casual clothes - no babydoll tops or anything too fancy.



i dont like abercrombie and hollister.



i get my shoes anwhere.



accessories - anywhere.



hair color - black with brown highlights mixed in.



occasion - school in the winter.



no pink please



just post the answer here, ill come back to check it,



THANKS



Want me to make you an outfit?

email- kels_is_fly@yahoo.com



style-preppy



stores- abercrombie, hollister, juicy couture



i dont like- hot topic



shoes- nordstrom



accessories- juicy couture



hair color- blonde (naturaly light blonde)



occasion- back to school



I usually wear blue it looks good on me



thanks a bunch!



Want me to make you an outfit?

- mooie_mcp_123@hotmail.com



- i dont really know....i am kinda preppy but not like majorly



- hollister, pacsun, ae, wetseal



- forever 21, charlotte russe



- zappos.com



- wetseal.com's accessories and claires



- blonde hair



- school? i dont really get what you mean



- i like to wear all colors, i have blue eyes, im going into 7th grade, and i like to wear headbands :)



thanks!!!



xoxo



Want me to make you an outfit?

i love express



Want me to make you an outfit?

sarahelizabeth1123@yahoo.com



preppy



holister american eagle



aeropostile



anywhere



clairs



dirty blonde



school



i love bright colors and i wear lots of jeans i have curly hair



Want me to make you an outfit?

maqsoodahbryant@yahoo.co.uk



a mixture



Any store



I don't like any stores except expensive ones.



Everywhere



everywhere



Won't show but medium brown



school



I like pink, lime yellow, orange, all bright colors baby blue etc.



Shirt must be long



and my feet a really big I wear a size 11



I don't like heals to much



Thanks alot.



Want me to make you an outfit?

soccerstar1356@yahoo.com



preppy, punk, emo-ishh



ae, hot topic, charlotte russe, delias, hollister, abercrombie and fitch



wetseal, forever 21 (for clothes)



umm shoes store? haha (vans, converse)



hot topic, forever 21, charlotte russe, ae



brown wavy, a little longer than shoulder length



first day of school



put some black or dark blue things in there oh and use jeans oh and put in a cute purse



thanks!



Want me to make you an outfit?

bubbles527@hotmail.com



punky prep



stitches, bootlegger, walmart



i don;t like expensive stores.



i get my accesories anywhere



curly brown hair



going out to dinner with my boyfriend



could you please work in this skirt http://www.bootlegger.com/catalog/womens... i have the purple one and also the bluey grey one.



I also have a spaghetti strap tank that cinches just under the bust with a tie that I don't know If i should use or not. I have one in white and the other in green.



Thanks. You can change the top if you like.)



P.S. I am very petite. I am 4'10", a size small to a medium, and seventeen. Thanks again.



Want me to make you an outfit?

-what the hell..svqt36@yahoo.com



-original/unique



-forever21, h%26amp;m, urban outfitters, old navy



-hollister, abercrombie/and fitch, american eagle, jcpenny



-forever21, oldnavy, payless, famous footwear, urban outfitters



-forever21, urban outfitters, charlotte russe



-brown



-school I guess (anything goes at my school really..)



-I love unique pieces and don't care for matchy matchy jewlery.



Want me to make you an outfit?

-My e-mail address is on my page.



-Preppy/scene.



-Hot Topic, Hollister, Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch, American Eagle, Claire's, Victoria's Secret, Pac Sun, Forever 21, anything preppy-ish really.



-Kohl's, Aeropostale (except for accessories), Old Navy (except for flops and accessories).



-Old Navy, Wet Seal, anywhere not too expensive.



-Aeropstale, Wet Seal, Forever 21, Old Navy, etc.



-Light Blonde.



-School (no strap shirts, short shorts, or mini skirts).



-I love to layer, so please include a tank or cami underneath. I'm all for comfortable and cute so sweats and tees are a must! I also like flare and skinny jeans, cute sweaters, bright orange, cotton candy pink, soft grey.. Er, my budget is $50, and I love totes and bright chunky jewelry, long plastic jewelry, flats and flops. Thank you!



Want me to make you an outfit?

poisonparadaise@yahoo.com



high fashion,glamorous,but with an edge of whats trendy



Gucci,Dolce %26amp;Gabanna,Dior,Aberocombie,Holister,Expre... is ok,too and True Religion, Nelly %26amp; Co.



Hot Topic,anithing that makes fake stuff



Aldo,Nordstroom's,Nelly %26amp; Co.Puma,sometimes Foot Locker



anystore I buy stuff I get the acsessories with it



black



First day of school



pink,purple touch but not the whole outfit



Want me to make you an outfit?

kub_sharksue@yahoo.com



elegent n sexy



all stores i like



as long its good on me



anywhere - as long i like its



dark brown



dinner party



i like skyblue,pink,red. Do as you like (best)



Want me to make you an outfit?

I already have an outfit...well, actually, I have 16 new outfits (All from Abercrombie)



I'm more of a prep.



Abercrombie/Hollister/Pacsun/AE (Little big)



JC Penney/Macy's/Nordstroms/Kohls



Payless/Abercrombie/Hollister/DC Shoe Co.



Abercrombie/Hollister/AE/Pacsun



Black hair



I DO NOT look good in ANY SHADES pink, yellow, black, gray, or super neon colors.



I'm short too, (4'8) but skinny. I am going into 8th grade. I'm asian.



The outfit I am going to wear on the first day of school: Light blue abercrombie top with dark blue logo and white moose head, dark blue Hollister lace tank underneath, and new, faded Mudd jeans. (Really really cute!!) I got a bunch of jeans in black, streaked, bermudas, etc. I got some polos from Aero %26amp; Hollister too.



Want me to make you an outfit?

-prettiepoet@gmail.com



-girly



-kind of a lot of stores I like



-Abercrombie, Hollister are not me



-i wear sneakers



-black hair (i'm asian)



-for school or a dance



-i like white, red, light blue, and i'd love stuff with old navy not dark not light blue jeans.



Want me to make you an outfit?

first of all uve got lots of fanz behind ya gurl!



welll this ismy email lil_miss95s@yahoo.com



im funky and i really accecorize my self mostly wit earings and i mostly wear short shirts coz i hv a dance body.



i love limited too, next, pinapple and ms



i hate stores wit cheap and unstylish clothes in them.



i get my shoes from everywhere but i mostly wear boots and sporty shoes. i get my accessoriez from claires, river island



i have dark brown hair



like all colours fo fashion and i alwayz wear a cool funky hat and muuustttttttt wear earingz every time.



Want me to make you an outfit?

-email- Kay_25_25@yahoo.com



-style- Chic but a little nerdy



-stores you like- wet seal, forever 21, ae, hollister, abercrombie, mostly things like that



-stores you dont like- hot topic, gothic stors



-where you get your shoes, walmart, wetseal, pay less



-where you get accessories- claires



-hair color- brown



-occasion- school

No comments:

Post a Comment