Saturday, May 5, 2012

Girls only?

Ok.This one is about fashion.What is the most popular fashion for the avatars?I mean with clothes,the face and the hair and accessories.What do you think?



Girls only?

the blue dress is cool. i also like the red halter. the hoop earrings. or the crop top with blue jeans. or low riders!!!



Girls only?

ohh i like te blue dress



Girls only?

does it really matter? its a cartoon



Girls only?

thats silly. dont rely on what OTHER people think. what do YOU like? thats all that really matters.



Girls only?

something that shows off your true personality! and gives others a true representation of who and what you really are!



Girls only?

any thing cool just make sure its punked out or your hair is of the hook



dresses are not my type but if your a tomy you would dress like one or any thing hot that you would like to wear in real life



Girls only?

I have seen the ones I'm wearing a whole lot. Clothes, face, hair, and accessories.



Girls only?

That is a really hard question to answer!



There are so many choices! I know that the outfits that represent sports like gymnastics are very UN usual but I am not sure what is more popular.



If you really would like to know- why don't you have a poll?



:)



Girls only?

Dressing avatars is too much like playing Barbies.



I'm too macho to care about your silly little cartoon.



Not what you're looking for but honest.



No 10 points for me. sigh!



Girls only?

My favorite are the evening gowns from the acadamy awards section. I love anything girly. Love the hair, the tiara was a good touch.



Girls only?

Your hair is good, try to look for things that u would wear during the summer



Girls only?

yep you are definatly a girly girl...who gives a ***** about fashion? who really cares what is most popular? stupid question! you just wasted five points!

No comments:

Post a Comment