Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Babydoll dress, yes or no and w/what?

I've seen these cute babydoll dresses, but don't know if it'll look right on my figure. I'm somewhat overweight, but I carry most of it in my hips, legs and arms, not my waist. Do you have to have killer legs to pull of this look? I have kinda short legs, w/a longer torso. If not this type, what type of dress would be best for my figure? Also, I have huge breasts, will this detract or enhance the prego look of a babydoll dress? Would high boots or heels be better? What about accessories %26amp; hair?



Here's a pick of what I was thinking of:



http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat...



Babydoll dress, yes or no and w/what?

Unfortunately this kind of dress will accentuate your hips (as they will protrude from it), which will in turn make your waist seem big, even though it's not... and thus, resulting in the pregnant look.



I have the same kind of figure as you -very big bust and hips.. I also have a ridiculously small waist and nothing looks quite right on me!



The BEST thing in the world is outfits that will SHOW SEXY CURVES, not bits poking out where they shouldn't.



E.g. Black is always a good option. Waist hugging tops/dresses. A-line skirts OR stretchy pencil skirts with a tight top, not necessarily low neck line. Avoid shirts or anything with a collar as it will make your neck look shorter and your shoulders look very broad... plus it's likely that the middle button will pop at any random moment, very annoying/embarrassing.



Heels tend to slim legs, where boots tend to thicken them, so I'd suggest heels/pumps unless you have skinny chicken legs.



Accessories and hair, not sure without knowing more about hair colour, face shape etc.



Babydoll dress, yes or no and w/what?

Baby doll dresses are very cute no matter what your size is. What matters is how you carry yourself. I think that dress would look good on you. Try it with high heels and maybe a belt. A cute one.



Babydoll dress, yes or no and w/what?

accentuate what you have .. go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment