Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is this a present you give to a friend or someone special?

What does it mean when a guy gets you something from a designer store



for your bday? Maybe like a "burberry" scarf, "coach" hair accessory, louis vuitton keychain? (and it's real)



Is that something a guy gives to a friend or to someone who's special to him?



Is this a present you give to a friend or someone special?

I agree with the person before me, I would not give such a gift to a friend unless its one of my best friends or a special friend. So I def. think its more of a special gift with a special intention, unless as the previous person said he's very rich and does this normally to his friends.



So ya I think its a special one.



All the best an I'm Happy for you



Is this a present you give to a friend or someone special?

That seems like it's really special for you becasue those are probably really expensive and wouldn't just give it to any girl. Unless of course he's rich and doesn't care how or what he spends his money on.



So to answer it's probably somebody who's special to him.



Is this a present you give to a friend or someone special?

I think it depends on how much money the guy has. If these things are easy for him to afford, he would give them to you if you are a close friend. Not an acquaintance type friend. If these items are a little "pricey" for him, then I think he may be romantically interested. When my teen aged boys go to girls birthday parties, I let them buy something more expensive if the girl is a good long time friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment