Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

Like I said, I will NOT make an outfit, not from polyvore, I'll SUGGESt and outfit, with accessories, hair, make up... shortly, everything you can think of. Now, here's the information I need:



Your age



Your hair color (in detail, like highlights and shade etc.)



Your hair type (curly, wavy, straight, long, short etc.)



Your eye color (in detail, like what tone/shade)



Your skin tone (would be pleased if you include undertones)



The occasion



Your style



Your body type (like your height and weight, for example; tall and hourglass, short and apple shaped, avarage and slender overall etc.)



And your features ( the interesting ones, like freckles, big/small eyes, big/little nose, glasses, very pretty hands, a uni-brow etc. you know what i mean?? good.)



And anything else I need to know, like your preferrences or if there's something I've forgot



I know it's a lot to answer, but don't worry, it'll be worth it, I have a VERY strong sense of style!!!



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

NOOOOO! Am I too late? ='( Oh bummering bums I'll answer it anyway. I wonder if they'll blank out the word bum...



ANYWAY!



I'm 17



Dark brown shoulder length hair with a full fringe. Naturally a giant poofball but looks okay when straight.



Brown eyes, but with a slight golden hint to them.



Naturally tanned looking all year round, I suppose it would be classed as "British olive"...



I need clothes to wear to college pretty please.



Hmm I suppose I'm fairly indie but with rocker/emo influences, but not scene - that just irritates me.



I'm 5ft 7", 9st 5lbs, size 10, hourglass/pear.



My cheeks resemble those of hamsters, and I have a big bottom but I like it.



Finally, a plea:



My fashion knowledge is horrifically bad, and I'm in desperate need of some suggestions. I can guarantee I need far more help than any of the people who answered this question before me. I'm really THAT hopeless.



Pretty. pretty, PRETTY please?



xxx



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

15



Natural light golden blonde straight hair that goes down past my boobs. No bangs, but some short pieces.



Mix of turquoise, sky blue, and gray.



Pale. Pink undertones?



You can pick.



Trendy. Flared jeans are gross.



5'5, 100 lbs, skinny %26amp; straight, no curves whatsoever. I'm all legs, like no torso.



Small chin? Fairly high cheekbones. Almost a five head... :/



Boney shoulders, try to hide those PLEASE!



So how do I get my suggestions? Like come back here? I'll come check but if you wanna e-mail its twistergurlie92@yahoo.com



THANKS



:)Ayelle



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

ME!



13



meduim length, golden brown, I wear it straight, its really thick, I have straight bangs



I have greenish blue eyes, but the blue hardly ever shows, they kinda change color(just a bit) with my outfit, wich is why all colors look good on me(that and my skin tone)



Um idk undertones, i have olive skintone, but not like really dark or tan olive, like a fair olive skin tone



The occaission? Anything i gues



My style is like, vintage, skinny jeans, color, i luv urban outfitters, i like original things



Um i have a really boyish body type, but kind of the akward gawky 14 yr old boy type, im really thin and pretty flat chested and no curves and IM 5'1''



I dont have a particularly featural face, just a lotta cheeks, my afce is kinda fat, but not like I have 6 acorns in my cheeks fat



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

teen



brown



straight



blue



white lol



casual



preppy/girly



tall and skinny



freckles



love babydoll tops and skinny jeans



hate flare jeans!



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

16



light blonde natuallly



natually straight and long witn side bangs



grey eyes, with blue specs



i am tan skinned but not extremely tan jsut peachy tanish



night out with my friends



preppy



tall and and skinny



i have big eyes and really big eyelashes and i have very light freakles on my checks and over my nose



thats it hope you will do me!!



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

14



brown hair with light brown higlites



curly and it is about three inches away from bra strap.



dark brown and my eyes r small



Well right no I am pale with it being winter and all



everyday



emo punk skater



I am 5foot 3 and weigh 115



I have small facial features



NO holister or prep store,I like plaves like hot topic pac sun,JCPennys and kohls.thx



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

12



my hair is medium brown with some blond and red accents



my hair is shoulder length straight



my eyecolor is pine tree green



my skin tone is VERY pale, and I have clear skin



my occasion how about school!



my style I love wet seal and funky things, like purple jeans =]



my body type i am 5' 2" and a size 1 in juniors [ so averge and slender]



my features are I have huge heavily curly lashed eyes. I have a medium sized nose, thin eyebrows [ i wax em! ] taupered finder and very long legs!! and I have a biggish bust for my age, it really depends onthe brand but either a 34b or a 36A.



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

Your age: 12



Your hair color: Very Dark Brown Almost Black



Your hair type: Wavy (Usually straightened or in a bun)



Your eye color: Medium Brown



Your skin tone: Carmel Brown



The occasion: School Dance (Not Formal)



Your style: Fashionable/Confortable/Preppy/Cute



Your body type:Short 5'0/Athletic



And your features: Big eyes



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

Your age 13



Your hair color Dark blonde slight natural highlights



Your hair type Long to middle of my back, sometimes strait, sometimes wavy.



Your eye color Blue-Green [ semi-dull, not fluorescent ]



Your skin tone Medium tan and my a$$ is white :b



The occasion Casual



Your style Surfer/Preppy/Casual c:



Your body type 5'4 slim/hourglass



And your features Light freckles



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

13



my hair is darkish brown, on the bottom of my hair is (light brown....its natural)



wavy



dark brown



tanned skin



edgy



im not over weight or under weight



i dont have freckles,glasses,big eyes,uni-brown



i dont like girly girls, and i look good in brown and blue colours



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

HERES YOUR OUTFIT!!



%26lt;a href="http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.m... width="400" src="http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set... title="Melissa T." height="400" border="0" /%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

ok no you were mean to me i dont liek youuu



I'll SUGGEST an outfit (including make up, jewellery, hairstyle etc.) for the first 3 people!!?

13



brown with blonde high lights



curly/straight but not wavey



blue



tanish



impress a boy



sk8ter



im short and very skinny



braces



my favorite color is black but i also like green

No comments:

Post a Comment