Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

Ok so for prom im gettin an orange dress. The material is taffeta so its like a bright shimmery orange. The first thing i need to kno is wut color shoes i should get... i wus told that i should get like silver ones or ones wit "bling", not sure bout that one... Next I need to kno wut kind of jewelery, im thinkin jus a necklace n sum earings, but wut color? Also I wus wonderin wut color purse i should get? Now for makeup n nail colors.. I have dark brown-black hair, brown eyes n kinda medium golden brown skin(which looks good wit tha dress color :) lol) Well hope yall can help me! Thanx! n i cant wait for ur answers...i need them hahaha oh n my prom is June 2nd



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

I would say gold earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. Gold shoes and purse. I think that gold were look gorgeous with the brown hair and orange dress. For the nails I'd say a regular french manicure. For the eye makeup, try a dark brown with some gold shimmer. Bronzer for the face, and a dark lipstick. Hope that helps!!! Have fun at prom!! :-)



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

im a guy wat would i know



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

Orange??!!??



I suggest sunglasses and spare pairs for anyone you meet.



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

NO BLINGS!!!!



go for simple and elegant look....focus on 1 color. or you will risk looking like a rag doll.



i suggest on picking the tradition white vs black...they suit well with orange...and your skin tone...!!!



good luck..



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

as far as shoes go, i think it depends on what u have in mind



the bling will look more sexy and fab while black shoes for instance wud make u look classy



i'd personally prob choose shiny blue/sparkly dangly earrings



some kind of necklace that went well with the shoes



as far as the purse goes, most purses would compliment most any outfit...so just pick out one u like:)



for nails i'd go with something blue or something to match either the earrings or the necklace/shoes(something bright)



i'm sure u r going to look gorgeous girl!!!



don't sweat a thing!!!



xaoooo=D



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

Most times....a 'like' color goes best with the main color chosen....I suggest, GOLD!! Gold accessories with maybe some type of brownish gemstone (including the shoes!!). But it also depends on the length of the dress...the style and cut.....Know what I mean? I love fashion from head to toe....Gimme more details and I might be able to help a bit!



; ]



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

id have to see a pic of the dress to get an idea



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

Well depending on what kind of shimmery the orange is i would match that with your shoes. If it is more of a silverish shimmer than go with silver shoes, if its gold than go with a gold one. I particularly like orange and gold they compliment each other well. But whatever color you get, def get a simple yet elegant one, maybe a little bit of bling in the middle of it. as for accessories. whatever shoe color you decide to go with match the jewelery. a simple rope/chain necklace with a small diamond pendant in the middle and maybe a chandelier(sp?) earring that matches the necklace, hopefully you can find one with a little orange in it.



As for nail polish you cant go wrong with clear, or a french tip.



Go for a small clutch purse. matching your accessories.



Hope this helps..



Have a good time!



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

ORANGE!! its my favorite color...



well it really depends on what ur dress looks like.....but you forgot to ask about ur hair (not that it matters when ur only asking for the accessories) i suggest if you dont really feel up to you should settle for neutral colors (i dont really know whats that gonna lok like with the orange)...get real nice earings just to keep it nice a simpl eclutch would be perfect but i dont know about ur shoes you descide on that yourself....the nails.....french tip would be just fine (why am i so neutral?!).............



sorry to waste your time on reading this!



I have an orange prom dress..need answers on accessories n make-up, n nail colors?

probably gold jewlery and just like a bangle and earings or a neclace n earings



either silver or white shoes white nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment