Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

TOP (BUT IN WHITE):



http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp...



BOTTOM:



http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp...



SHOES:



(couldn't find a picture) Baby Phat sneakers (white with blue signature cat)



HAIR ACCESSORY (IN BLACK):



http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp...



OTHER ACCESSORY:



http://www.prestoimage.com/store/graphic...



and my hair's gonna be wavy.



like it? yes/no?



what do you think?



anything else i could add?



thanks =]



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

honestly, i think the outfit is cute, but a little bit plain. I like all the pieces individually, but even though i could see someone look good while wearing that, i think you could approve apon the outfit by wearing more color.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

i like it i just think you should go with a flare jean if you will be wearing sneakers and not flats



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

its the same old same old ive seen stuff like that a lot lately. make it look more fun.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

i like it. the shirt isnt my style, but it is still pretty cute. i LOVE the necklace.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

I am not sure about the white shirt its cute but I like it in a different color.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

If your skintone is anything like your avatar's, you could use a tan. Bologna skin isn't in.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

Perfect! Also add some silver hoop earrings and bangles.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

It's cute. But you can't wear sneakers with skinny jeans.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

Yeah it's cute but you should ditch the necklace and add some more colorful accessories to make it less dull. And dont wear the sneakers - sneakers look TERRIBLE with skinny jeans. Wear flats instead.



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

I love it! Very cute!



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

i think you should wear flare jeans and white flip flops. the baby phat sneakers dont sound like they would go with the shirt



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

I think it is really cute



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

cute shirt and loove the jeans



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

I dont really like the jeans, I think you should wear flare jeans b/c of the shoes and they would look better with the shirt. I like the shoes and the shirt!! 閳?br>My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?



I love the necklace! But if your going with a pair of skinny jeans like those you should try flats. But if you wanna go with the sneakers try flare jeans. In the end it's up to you :)



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

its cut but dont wear sneakers wear ballet flats



http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp...



those are kinda cute



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

here is omething cute



http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11475...



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

Oooh super cute, I wouldn't wear Baby Phat sneakers with it though. It would ruin the look, wear the flats that you provided a link too. [[: Can I steal your outfit? lol How about you buy it, then email it too me? lol



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

adorable! but... you should really have the headband and the shirt matching color(=



My back-to-school outfit. Good? Bad?

i dont really like the shoes, but thats cause its just not my taste.



you shouldnt buy fake designer jewelry; it supports drugs, gangs, and prostitution. other than that, its cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment