Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lost a princess bet ( girls answer)?

ok I lost a bet too this girl at my school the bet was 4 rounds of super smash bros melee 4 rounds of halo and 4 rounds of guitar hero (medium difficulty) the won with the most wins out of 12 won if I won she would go out on a date with me but if she won I would dress as a Disney princess in public well she won. I need to where a dress gloves a wig hair accessories makeup and shoes.



ok I need too find the writ sized dress imp 14 5'8'' weight 110 pounds my shoulders are about 1 foot long my waist is about 8 inches long what is the perfect dress (by the way its Cinderella) I where a size 12 shoe and my hands are 3 and a half inches long so please help me



Lost a princess bet ( girls answer)?

YOU LOST TO A GIRL!!!! IN VIDEO GAMES!!! WAT IS WRONG WIT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lost a princess bet ( girls answer)?

wow. um that is totally the best bet i've EVER seen!! that girl is awesome! try the disney store or something. when i was 14, i got my halloween costume from there (suprisingly it fit very well and im like 5'3'')



Lost a princess bet ( girls answer)?

thats realy funny she should tape it and put it on youtube.



Lost a princess bet ( girls answer)?

Yep Disney Store is your best bet



*lol* I love that bet!



Your shoes....hmmmm...maybe you can decorate your sneakers with girly ribbon instead of laces?



Gonna be hard to find a dress that fits the shoulders so you're looking at a strapless...(do you have to shave your chest and stuff too?!)



BTW when measuring yourself for a dress/clothes you need to do measurements ALL THE WAY AROUND, not just across!



Good luck...try thrift stores or winners stores too....ask her if an old wedding dress with a tiara and fairy wings would do or something....that may be easier for you to fit into.

No comments:

Post a Comment