Saturday, May 5, 2012

I need opinions (male and female)! What do you think about...?

I'm a teenager who's kind of short, with shoulder-length dark brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles. I'm very stylish (according to friends), but I need some way to get noticed by guys my age?



Anyone have any ideas involving hair, fashion, accessories, body, etc.?



Thanks!



I need opinions (male and female)! What do you think about...?

Don't rush it.... enjoy your teenage years. You didn't state your age, so I will give various opinions. If you are under 16, don't even think about guys... focus more on school, enjoying time with friends, etc. If you are over 16, just be yourself. Be neat and clean. Guys don't care if you wear earrings or if your hair is parted in the middle. You need to be comfortable with the way you look. When you feel good and are confident about yourself, it is noticeable to others; and that is what attracts someone to you. Good Luck.



I need opinions (male and female)! What do you think about...?

Get some copper highlights in your hair and play up your eyes. When you meet someone the first thing that everyone notices are the eyes. Make them sexy but not dramatic.



Also, never forget to be confident and to be your own self.



I need opinions (male and female)! What do you think about...?

go with the pigtails if your short then guys dig that and um.....yeah



I need opinions (male and female)! What do you think about...?

BE YOURSELF..GUYS WILL COME SOONER OR LATER...BUT IF YOU NEED IT PRONTO GO TO BODY SHOP AND GET THE CUTEST STUFF YOU NEED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment