Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Burberry headbands?

I have a Burberry headband that I recieved as a gift a few years ago..I have worn it a few times. the past couple weeks....but dont know if its a classy hair accessory..I have seen that headbands are back in style....I wear it with neutral/basic colors and my style is very J crew /Banana republiquesque



do you think I should wear the headband or is it chintzy/not a good idea?



just curious since I have read a few burberry bashing posts in the past , thanks in advance !



Burberry headbands?

I have a burberry headband too and I love wearing it on casual days just to get my bangs out of my face. I usually wear mine with jeans and a cute fitted t-shirt or tank top. I always get compliments about the headband too. Since I wear mine pretty often, I would say that wearing the headband is a good idea. It is entirely up to yourself to decide if you would rather let others guide your wardrobe or let your self-expression show through your own personal style.



Burberry headbands?

personally, i like them. but everyone has their own opinion so eh. i think it looks pretty classy.



Burberry headbands?

If you don't want it I'll take it!



Burberry headbands?

yes... burberry is very classy.. if you like the classy sophisticated look. i ware head bands all the time. they are cute and keep your hair out of you face during work.

No comments:

Post a Comment