Friday, March 30, 2012

What is the cheapest and fastest way to make Geisha Hair Accessories (Tsumami Kanzashi Bira Bira) ??

I mean I don't wanna sit there and fold silk squares for hours...



i just want something that LOOK LIKE it, but isn't quite it. Maybe I can make it with stuff that I can find on "Michael's". But I'm not quite sure how to do so. Any ideas? I specifically want to make the "Bira-Bira" (the metal dangling thingies).



To know what I'm talking about check out this picture:



- http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/zanskar...



This is what Geisha's wear on their wigs. I wanna make a cheap-fast version of it, for my Halloween costume. Any ideas?



Please include links ;)



Thank you



What is the cheapest and fastest way to make Geisha Hair Accessories (Tsumami Kanzashi Bira Bira) ???

Go to thrift store plenty of japanese clothes ther as for the hair a drugstore for the hair section which they have the sticks for your hair and if you want to go geisha, white halloween make-up and black eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment