Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Will dyson dc14 accessories fit a dc01?

In peticular the DC14's Animal pet hair tool. As you can buy these seperate, will it fit my old DC01?



Will dyson dc14 accessories fit a dc01?

I don't think they will as I have the Animal Dyson and I tried the floor tool from the original Dyson and it had different fittings so wouldnt go on.



I think you have to get the tools for the modle that you have and they are not interchangable



Will dyson dc14 accessories fit a dc01?

ring Dyson on 08705 275104 if under 2yr old u can get part for free. If bought after 27 july 06 it will have 5yr quarantee except model DC16 Root 6 this has 2yr quarantee Report It



Will dyson dc14 accessories fit a dc01?

no it wont, the hoses ae both machines are differnt so tools wont fit dc01

No comments:

Post a Comment